A liaison office to connect with Czech customers
Foreign entrepreneurs can consider the benefits of a liaison office in Czech Republic
instead of forming a new company. The connection with potential clients is possible through a liaison office registered in the country. An accurate and doable marketing and promotion plan should be created before a liaison office is established in Czech Republic
. This is one of the most important strategies of a business plan linked to a liaison office in Czech Republic. It is quite recommended to be prepared from this point of view and to present the business opportunities to future clients in Czech Republic
. If you consider that a liaison office is the type of entity that suits most of your needs, please feel free to get in touch with our Czech company formation agents
FAQ about liaison office
1. What is a liaison office?
A liaison office is the same thing as a representative office, and it can be registered by a business owner interested in activities in Czech Republic.
2. Who can register liaison offices in Czech Republic?
Any international entity can have a business presence in Czech Republic through a liaison office. The key target is to implement several marketing operations.
3. What is the purpose of a liaison office?
A liaison office can only present and implement marketing and promotion activities. There are no direct business operations implicated, and therefore no financial transactions.
4. Can a liaison office sign contracts?
No, a liaison office in Czech Republic cannot agree and sign business contracts. This is a legal entity that can only have marketing and promotion operations and not even a single business operation.
5. Is a liaison office hard to register in Czech Republic?
No, there are no complex formalities for registering a liaison office in Czech Republic. Such an entity must have a representative and a business address at the time of incorporation. One of our Czech company formation agents can tell you more on this topic.
6. Can I promote import and export activities through a Czech liaison office?
Yes, promoting trading activities through a liaison office in Czech Republic
is permitted. Advertising and marketing activities are accepted for this kind of business entity.
7. Must the parent company file any documents in order to open a liaison office?
Yes, a copy of the Articles of Association of the parent company is required for the registration of a liaison office. One of our company formation specialists in Czech Republic can manage the process and deal with the relevant registration authorities in the country.
8. Where can I register a liaison office in Czech Republic?
A representative office
can be registered in any city in Czech Republic as long as it is a business advantage for you. You can choose Prague
, the capital, for liaison office incorporation.
9. Can a liaison office change the business structure at a certain point?
Yes, if you consider you need to change the business plans, you can consider having a new entity in Czech Republic and start other types of operations. This means that a liaison office will no longer activate, but instead, you can have your own company that can have varied operations, including financial ones.
10. How can a Czech agent help me with a liaison office?
Our Czech company formation agents can help foreigners register a representative office by managing all the formalities involved.
We present you some interesting facts and figures about the economy and business in Czech Republic that might help you make a decision about starting a company here and enjoy the benefits:
- In terms of total FDIs, Czech Republic registered around USD 170,6 billion in 2019.
- According to the 2020 Doing Business report, Czech Republic ranked 41st out of 190 economies in the world.
- The Netherlands, Austria, Luxembourg, and Germany are the key investors in Czech Republic.