are well developed on the Czech market
and foreign investors who want to establish a business presence in Czech Republic
can set up a financial company
. The company
can be registered following the regulations applicable in this sense, but it may also need the issuance of special permits, which will be awarded in accordance with the type of activity the company will perform. Our team of Czech company incorporation representatives
can offer assistance on the registration process
, as well as on the financial and legal requirements imposed to such companies
What is a financial company?
Businessmen who want to open a company in Czech Republic
should know that a financial company
is a type of institution that receives deposits and lends money
to other institutions, legal entities or natural persons. The specifics of the financial companies
may differ in accordance with the services they provide. Such companies
can deal with investment projects as well and our team of Czech company formation specialists
can offer more information on this matter.
Types of financial companies in Czech Republic
According to the business plan and the interests of the investor, he or she can incorporate several types of financial companies. The most common types of financial companies are the following:
• commercial banks – they are incorporated for deposits and lending services available to their customers, which can be natural persons or legal entities and they can also establish transfer services;
• investment banks – the institution is set up to carry out investment services for other institutions, companies and governments and they are not available for the general public;
• insurance companies – they provide insurance services to natural persons who want to protect from various risks, such as accidents, illness, disability and others;
• brokerages – they are used on the international transaction markets to act as an intermediary between the sellers and the buyers;
• investment companies – such companies are managed by professionals who create various schemes of investments.
Register a company in Czech Republic
In order to register a company in Czech Republic
, the investor will have to establish a legal entity
and have a trading name, unique on the territory of the country. The newly formed company
must also obtain a trading licence, issued by the Trade Licensing Office, and to register for tax purposes.