represents an attractive business market for businessmen involved in various commercial fields; investors who are interested in the catering industry
can set up a restaurant
here, but in order to do so, a set of procedures has to be completed. Furthermore, this type of commercial activity
requires several permits and licenses
which testify that the business respects the local standards in terms of consumer safety. Our Czech company formation specialists
can provide assistance for the incorporation of a company
and can offer more details on the business opportunities that may arise here.
Company registration in Czech Republic
In order to incorporate a company in Czech Republic
, both local and foreign investors must respect a procedure comprised of several compulsory steps. Our Czech company formation consultant
can provide you with assistance throughout the following phases:
• propose a trading name, which can be registered at the Czech Ministry of Justice;
• the articles of association are notarized with the help of a public notary; the notary can certify the lease agreement in which the restaurant will held its activities;
• deposit the minimum required capital in a special bank account, which can be opened at a local bank; in order to open a corporate bank account in Czech Republic, the entrepreneur will have to provide the notarized articles of association;
• obtain trading licenses from the Trade License Office, which will further notify the Ministry of Interior about the incorporation on the new company;
register at the Regional Commercial Court; according to the amendment of the Law no. 304/2013, applicable since May 2015, notaries are allowed to register a limited liability company
at the Commercial Registry of the Regional Commercial Court;
• register at the Tax Office for value added tax;
• register for social security and health insurance.
Restaurants in Czech Republic
Foreign investors who want to establish a company in Czech Republic
should know that the restaurant industry
is developing here, as the consumers’ habits are changing, in the sense that they are more interested in serving a meal at a restaurant
; also, the economy in Czech Republic
is showing positive results.
The profile of the business owners who have a restaurant is represented by small entrepreneurs in a proportion of 99%, while 1% is accounting for large international food corporations.