A transporting and storage company
registered in Czech Republic
can provide a wide range of services to clients such as natural persons and legal entities. Investors who want to open a company in Czech Republic
that offers transporting and storage services
may deliver various goods and products via land routes, railroad transport, air and sea traffic
and it may also provide warehousing services
. Our team of specialists in company formation in Czech Republic
can assist foreign investors with advice on the registration regulations
available for this type of business.
Transportation/storage services of goods in Czech Republic
The transportation and storage of goods delivered in Czech Republic has to comply with a set of standards, which depend on the types of products that are being delivered to a certain destination as well as on the volume/weight of such products. Some of the most common services are the following:
- • freight transport – it can refer to any type of goods, packaged, loose, goods that need to be transported at a certain temperature;
- • transportation of oversized loads, bulk goods or sensitive goods, in accordance with European standards in the field;
- • warehousing services – companies may store products in specially designed locations and they may also offer labelling and packaging services;
- • custom clearance – as the company can transport certain products to other countries, it can also handle the procedures related to custom clearance.
Regulations for the transport of goods in Czech Republic
However, it is important to know that the legislation prescribes several exemptions
– for example, for the transportation of perishable goods
or the transportation of livestock
or in the case of postal cargo
. Investors must also be aware that the vehicles
have to respect several regulations related to their size and our team of consultants in company formation in Czech Republic
can offer further information.